Thursday, September 11, 2008

I know why I loved vegetables so much

You know why? I just found this out when I was in BP on Tuesday. The story begins like this. When I was younger, like 4 or 5 years old, I only ate vegetables and nothing else. No meat. I didn't really like chicken or other meat. I'm weird. No, I WAS weird. I know. I love vegetables more than any other food in this world. And I have no idea why. But, now ha. I can't live without chicken and I seem to enjoy it more than vegetables.

Anyway, back to the story. So, I was saying I know why I love vegetables so much... Well, the reason is because... this may sound quite lame but... it's quite logical too if you think properly. It's because the older generation in my family were vegetable sellers and some of my uncles still are. So, that explains my love for the green living thing. They have somehow put that love for vegetables in me, unknowingly...

Ah, another interesting find I had at that same time. I realised I loved noodles too, and still do. Everytime I order Laksa, I would ask for mee instead of both mee and mihun. Wanna know the reason? Well, it's quite simple actually... I think you can guess what it is already. See, I told you some of my family members were and still are vegetable sellers right? Weeeellll.... there are other family members of mine who are mee makers, as in they make the mee. No, not me... MEE... Oh, you'll get it.

All this may sound like poo-sheet (Cheryl's brilliant idea to use part of her name) to you. But, I'm serious about my uncles' and aunties' occupation. NO kidding. About the connection between my love for vegetables and mee part, I'm not quite sure. It's just something I thought about to amuse you.. and myself. You can blame Cheryl for pointing a gun at my forehead to update my blog. She forced me, I'm telling you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chronopredator said...

Whoa.. she 'pointed' a gun at you.. hehe.. cool ..

Well.. nice listening to your vegetable story :)

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stace, I love u but i so have to point it out..."you can't leave without chicken"

not "live"?

leave where?? :D

- trying to be lame

Me. :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

i appreciate the correction, anonymous. Thanks for the tip.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home