Monday, August 25, 2008

Seems like forever...

I have decided to cut short my Korea trip posts and summarise the remainder into 1 post :)

The reason is as my title above...


So here goes...


At the train station...

This was the train we sat to Pusan, another city. It is one of the fastest train in the world but still couldn't beat the world no. 1 in Shanghai...


The place where all the branded goods are... not cheap though. Best for window shopping :p


The best place ever in Korea! The newly opened (about 1 year plus) skiing arena called Tigerworld... no, there were no tigers..don't ask me...


my parents sitting on... what do you call those...ski tubes? Super fun! Dangerous though when one of our tour mates fell after her tube hit the curb and somersalted... terrrible... thankfully nothing serious happened to her but she suffered chest pains thereafter. I would still go for it if I have the chance:)

We celebrated the birthdays of two July babies and I was one of them.


The next day, we went to, not Disneyland or Neverland (where Mchael Jackson lives) but EVERLAND! It is somewhat like Disneyland although I haven't once stepped into Disneyland. It's the largest themepark in South Korea and it includes a zoo and a waterpark.


Then, we went into the safari where we got to see upclose the lions...


and the bears... and their cubs and the tigers, etc.


Where everything is made of ice... except the drinks of course.


The Nanta Show. If you haven't heard of it, it's ok. Cos I didn't know about it until I went there. It's basically a group of 5 people, 4 guys and a girl, armed with knives and other kitchen utensils performing an act themed "cooking for a wedding". They were hillarious and managed to leave the crowd in stitches.


I end my Korea post here with a picture of my family and the tour guides. The guy next to my father is the Korean tour guide who did not mention his name. Good looking, don't you think? :p Next to him is the other Korean tour guide called Linda and lastly our Malaysian tour guide called... are you ready for this? Please don't laugh after reading this... although it can be hard not to... (I hope she doesn't read my blog). Her name's Cavy... what's so funny about it, you think?
Surname... Tee. Go figure.


p/s: For more pics, visit my Friendster account.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home