Friday, July 25, 2008

Running out of Korean phrases

Sorry for the long absence from blogging. To be honest, I feel quite lazy to post already about Korea, but as promised I shall do it nevertheless.

DAY 3 Jeju Island

A continuation from the previous Korea post. We had Ginseng Chicken for dinner. HMMMM..!! Simply good!


DAY 4 BUSAN

Upon arrival, we headed to Yongdusan Park, which was nothing much.
Then, we went to the biggest seafood market in Korea called the Jagalchi Market.



Sotong anyone?

Still up for unagi? :)

Ooh...abalone..

I don't know what this is. Er... intestines?

After that, was Cheongseongdae Observatory, the oldest existing astral observatory in Asia.
The toilet as it is.

The astral tower

Food again! AHAHA!


That was it for that day. We also went to some temple la but I didn't feel like mentioning it here and besides, we didn't go in also.

So, yea... till I feel like posting again! Haha! :p


p/s: I'm so bad to leave my readers half-hanging... Well, coming next... exiting places and adventures! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home