Monday, August 18, 2008

What have I been doing?

People have been asking me this question, "What have you been doing during the holidays?" or somewhere along those lines...
Then the next obvious question would be, "Not bored, meh?"
Honestly speaking, my answer is no. You must be thinking the same way as the others who have asked me that question. However, I can tell you that the word 'bored' was never on my mind during these 4 months... If at all, it was only for a second or two when I couldn't decide what to do. "How come?" you ask...
Well... I find my own things to do that's why. It's not that difficult to past time actually.., I can do without interning in a law firm although I wanted to earlier, but I got lazy so decided to stay home and enjoy my holiday fully before I start mugging in year 2 again...

Now, back to answering all your curiosity, this is how I spend my time.. but please you must promise not to laugh at my er... "activities"...

Firstly, I love reading.. if possible I could read a whole day on the same book. I'm currently reading a book borrowed from a friend called, 'The Innocent Man' by John Grisham. Interesting and a page-turner. Then, I read several Christian books too and no, I don't get bored of them either...

Next would be what most or not all of us are guilty of... using the computer! Yes, I spend a considerable amount of time on the computer, either playing games, chatting, surfing, blogging, or checking my mails... I'm cutting down the time spent on that too now so that I can spend more time doing other beneficial stuff.

Besides reading, watching tv is one of my favourite past times (I sound like I'm writing a 'My Favourite Hobby' essay). To be exact, watching chinese serials is my favourite past time :) You can call them 'Aunty' shows but I just love watching them. Among those I'm currently watching now are from Singapore, China and Hong Kong. Their gripping stories and dramatic tales always leave glued to the screen especially in the evenings. Therefore, I will either be out in the evenings or at home watching tv.

Ah, after enjoying for quite some time, I decided just last month to do something more 'beneficial' than just reading leisurely. I decided to start reading up on the Year 2 syllabus of the law subjects. Although I've not done much up to this day, I had a glimpse of what the subjects are like in Year 2 so it's not that bad, yea... :p

And of course, not to forget, I have been travelling! I went Redang, then to Penang and more recently to Korea! (which reminds me that I haven't finished posting my Korea trip..zzz..)

Last but not least, a holiday won't be a holiday without going out to the movies, ey?! Yup, other than staying at home I do go out too... u know... There was a time where I went to the moves every single week.

Yea, so with all the outdoor and indoor activities surrounding my life, how can I say that "I'm bored"? If you can find things to do, you won't get bored :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home