Monday, March 26, 2007

Tagged!

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in the blog of their own, 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

After this, you're all gonna know my secrets/bad habits, sigh...

1. I was an avid nail biter and still am...(Help me change, pls!)

2. I dream every single night

3. I can be really talkative at one moment and otherwise at the next

4. I love curry chicken a lot...can even eat it everyday

5. I'm scared of dogs too, Sen Ming...(How?)

6. Sometimes, I feel/sense a figure standing/something moving at the corner of my eye but
nothing's really there

I tag the two Mings (Wen Ming and Hwei-Ming) since the other Ming tagged me.

Hahahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home