Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy birthday

Today was probably the most "havoc" day in the history of my working life which is like not even two weeks. We celebrated 2 of our colleagues birthdays; one from our department and another from another department. So, we had 2 types of cakes; one for each.

I asked my superior if they do celebrate every year, she said they celebrate every staff's birthday. She asked me when's mine and I replied that I most probably won't be around at that time. Sigh...no cakes for me then :(

Then during lunch, we went to 1 Utama (wanted to visit you, Clare but don't know where your shop is) and ate at Jack's Place (near Nando's). It's newly open I think, haven't been there till today. Most of us ate the Wednesday set lunch in which the main course is chicken and there were soup, coffee and even ice cream!
How cool is that! That set costs RM 13.80 only.

I was really really full, like to the brim. My superior joked that I'd better not key in the wrong figures into the cmputer later after lunch. I was smiling and laughing to myself the whole time by just listening to them. Where our lunch break was supposed to be from 1-2 pm, we went back to the office nearly close to 3. Some of my colleagues even thought of shopping for shoes before we left 1U, hehe.

Oh yea, my superior showed me her family photo from her computer and I saw her daughter. "Don't look like me also," I thought. "Don't really look like you hor?" she said as if reading my thoughts.

Overall, I think I had a pretty good time today. I guess my working condition isn't as boring as yours huh, Clare :) Come, join me, work in GSC.

"Make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. There are..."

Ok, I better stop here before I get killed, tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home