Monday, January 22, 2007

Bad Morning?

This morning has been a waiting morning for me.

I woke up early at 6.30 as I was scheduled to go for a 3 hour driving session this morning.
I was supposed to be at the driving centre at 7.30 in Kota Damansara. Our patience were tested as my mum and I waited in the car for almost an hour until the driving instructor came.

That was my first waiting experience.
My patience was tested again during our (another student and I) driving session. It lasted only for half an hour.
Why? The Perodua Kancil that we were learning in had a problem. That was after both of us used it. The van driver who sent us back later told us that our driving instructor was a new guy and he had several problems with the car before teaching us in which the other instructors did not have. And I thought either of us spoilt it.

My driving instructor then drove us to a mechanic shop to check the car and give it a repair. Upon arrival, the mechanic told us that the gear box is spoilt.
Sigh...nevermind...
We had to wait there for another hour for another car to get us back to the driving school. Great, I thought. I didn't know our lesson ended there just like that.
As if not able to learn wasn't enough, we then had to wait again for another driving instructor at the driving school for his thumbprint.
Guess what? He was in PJ at that time and had totally forgotten about us.
Nice...That itself costs us 2 hours of waiting. Yes, I don't know what took him so long to arrive.

Lastly, instead of using the shortcut to my house on the way home which was normally used, the van driver drove us back using another way.
In the end, I was the last to arrive home when I could have gotten home first.

In short, my supposedly 3 hour driving session was cut off to half an hour. I spent almost the whole morning waiting for no good reason.

Indeed, I have to admit that God is really testing my patience.

So much for a driving lesson huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home