Thursday, January 04, 2007

Addiction

For those of you who do not know me well, I'm the type who gets addicted very easily with games ,be it computer or handphone. For the past few weeks, I've been playing internet games like backgammon, checkers and reversi. I know these sound lame to you but I just don't know why I'm so glued to them.

Recently, I've just downloaded an old game which I haven't played for a long time, called CD-Man 2. Trust me, it's really interesting. My excuse for downloading it was because of my mum.

The funny thing about being addicted to these games is that my mum has the same addiction as me. This explains why I get addicted so easily. I probably inherited her addiction and that's why we can share the same interest.

Besides, my dad recently had a new handphone and guess what? My mum and I secretly use his phone to play Bubble Breaker and we challenge each other based on the points we get.

These addictions definitely have to come to an end or it'll be ruining my entire future. Looks like I seriously have to go job hunting in the meantime. And I thought I was gonna be so busy during the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home