Sunday, March 11, 2007

All in a week's work

I'm proud to say that I've completed a week's work.

Everyday in the office it seems like my work is ongoing eventhough one task takes up a few hours.
This is probably because, after completing a task, I'll ask my other superior for more work. Weird? Yea, that's me.

I'll feel guilty for just sitting around in the office,not doing anything. Haha. So, this explains why I keep saying that I'm busy, busy, busy. It keeps me going.

Anyway, talking about my superior, it came to me that she happens to smile a lot to me. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but it happened so often that I find her kinda freaky. Besides that, I think she's pretty harmless.
If it's once in a while, it's fine with me. But she smiles to me most of the time, which is freaky. She said that I resemble her daughter who's a year older and recently bought a new pair of specs which looks like mine. Even the other colleagues from other departments thought I was her daughter and wanted to approach me. Seeing that I did not recognise any of them, they realise they've got the wrong girl. Hehe.

Tomorrow's back to work again, my second week. Don't know what's in store for me this week.


Have a blessed week, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home