Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Too free

My life right now is like a honeymoon or maybe I'm like floating in the
middle of the sea, waiting for a lifeboat to rescue me.
This means I'm waiting for universities la basically.

So, in the meantime, I've prepared a list of what I'm going to learn this holiday.

And also, stuff I should do daily.
Sigh...hope it works.

It starts right about here..


1. Learn driving
2. Learn Mandarin
3. Learn guitar
4. Learn computer?
5. Learn cooking
6. Learn sewing
7. Read the Word daily
8. Pray daily
9. Exercise daily
10. Read a book daily
11. Play the piano daily

Anybody wanna add anything else to the list? I would be more than happy to be able to fulfil my own list.

Just hope for my good news when my holidays are over, aiight?
Maybe, for those who are as free as me, can follow suit. :p

Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home