Sunday, January 07, 2007

Gotcha!

Last Friday was one of those memorable days in cg life's history.
We, members of PJ 2 cg, planned and organised a surprise dinner as an appreciation for our three wonderful leaders.
Thank God, neither of them knew our plan or suspected something amiss!

On the night itself, Miss Cheryl Poo, our dearest cg leader came walking into TGiF at 10 pm when the dinner was scheduled to be at 8 pm.
It's okay, we forgive her as she was held up under unforeseen circumstances.
Racheal wanted to go off earlier after the dinner but we managed to make her stay.
For all I know, Amanda, Christle, and I were holding our breaths the whole time, waiting for the time to come.
As the time drew closer to 10 pm, I felt my body running chilly and feet shaking nervously.
In my heart, I kept repeating "Where's Cheryl? Where's Cheryl?" 20 minutes before the "time", I was worried she would change her mind of not coming since it was already way past time. And finally, after much wait, she came...

I'll let the pictures do the talking for the rest of the events that happened on that night.


This picture of Cheryl was taken as the TGIF staffs chorused a "birthday song" for them.
You should have seen the surprise look on their faces when they were told to stand.
Now you know why we chose TGIF :)


Rachael. Too happy for words. Wasn't able to put up Christian's
picture as he was just standing right beside me, so he was too
high for me to snap a photo.

A group picture of those who came for the dinner.

And, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our creative Amanda for helping to design the personal messages and slide presentation of the leaders in such a creative way.

It was lovely!

Not forgetting Kelvin, who wasn't able to make it last minute due to work.
I also wanna thank him for putting so much effort into making this eventful event a success.

Lastly, I wanna say thank you to all the members of PJ 2 cg for your involvement in some way or another in making this dinner a success.

Indeed, I'm looking forward this year for any other cg events :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home