Monday, January 29, 2007

Goodbye to you...

Hwei-Ming and Yun Tjin will be leaving on a jet plane to Melbourne on Feb 10 so we had a "surprise" farewell dinner for the both of them at Soul'ed Out last friday. I would say the place is "cool" or like Bethany puts it, "havoc" for a first-timer like me.

The dinner was supposed to be at 7 pm but a few of us only arrived there at approximately 8.30 pm due to the traffic jam and partly because of me.

I came back realising that I'm gonna miss Miss Choong Hwei-Ming when she leaves. sigh, I'm gonna miss the way she sneezes...the way she talks...and..and...the way she "okaaaaaays.." my lameness..."sob sob":(

I wish you didn't have to go, but well since you have to, please do write me an email or send me a message whenever you're free. Don't forget your old friend here after meeting some new Aussie kids there, alright?

I guess I'm gonna miss Yun too... tsk.

Wen Li, Ming and me


Yun and Ming


Me, Sara and Bethany


Sara, me, Divya and Ming


Yun Tjin, why're you closing your eyes??


Jo Seen


Group photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home