Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Camp tomorrow

Am I ready?

The answer is no.

Well, I just got back from Bali two days ago and am still in a holiday mood, thinking of the swimming pool, the malay food....? (think also jelak already)
OK, more about Bali in my coming posts.

The last time I went to Peacehaven was during College Camp. That was one camp I'll never forget in my entire life. It was my first time getting sabo-ed by a few YC friends cos it was my birthday and I almost killed someone the next morning. I was so clever not to suspect anything amidst when they approached me. Sigh... probably God allowed it to happen to me, huh.
But hey, don't get me wrong, I still love them. :)
After all, that's what friends are for, aren't they?

The link to watch the sabo-ing process is just beside my title.


I got to do some last minute packing now and be ready for camp!

BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home