Wednesday, December 06, 2006

NATO

For starters, the word NATO stands for "No Action Talk Only" and it applies to my life right now.
Before and during my final exam, I made a pledge to myself, full of confidence, to complete a list of tasks and activities.
Sadly, none of them were successful. Thanks to the "lazy syndrome" I inherited from my great-great-great-great grandfather.

This also explains why I don't blog everyday, not that I'm really busy anyway. For now, I just have to get my butt moving to where it's supposed to be before I can reap the fruits of my sowing.

But wait. I'm going Bali tomorrow for 5 days and camp the following week.
Oh well, looks like I just have to pospone my plans till after camp. What about Christmas?

Right, after Christmas it shall be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home