Sunday, October 26, 2008

Love 'em, hate 'em

Do you know of anyone whom you can love at one point in time and hate that person at the same time? Sometimes when things are going smoothly, everything seems to be fine, you both are laughing together but sometimes when things aren't going well, you fight, you argue who's right and wrong and they drive you up the wall over something quite petty but is important to either of us. It's just funny how people relate to one another. It's a love-hate relationship. It hurts even more when they bring it up after a long time. I rather not listen to it.

But then again, I have learnt to forgive and eventually forget. Not easy, I know, even when it has happened a gazillion times and it is by no means my fault. Like what the Bible said, forgetting what lies behind and looking to what is ahead.

Ok, I admit I did feel a little ( or maybe more) hurt when these things happen but somehow... I don't know why... I just let it go, thought it hurts somewhere inside. It works though, everything would go back to normal, like how it used to be. These kind of relationships are suffering but they can't be broken.

Somebody else is giving me a headache now. I better go or he'll be in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home