Thursday, October 23, 2008

I shall blog

Law is tough. I think I need tuition for all my subjects. Surprisingly, I enjoy studying Land Law, not that I'm good at it but it's quite interesting to study land. Difficult but interesting. I find it hard to understand this irony too. I came to this conclusion only after sitting for the first Land Law test this morning. Land, for many people are supposed to be boring and bulky and not as 'interesting' as the other few subjects. After the test today I felt that I didn't know how to answer the question even if I studied the whole textbook and memorised every point of law. (I did not do that if you're wondering) Well, I think it's safe to say that Land Law is nice to study but not nice for answering an exam question.

Right, apart from all randomness in the above, I shall speak on something not-so random. I promised myself that I would blog if someone had left a message on the chatbox after my long absence. I have tried persuading myself to blog everyday on whatever event that is happening in my life but somehow, somewhere, somewhat, I just couldn't bring myself to type a word. The problem is that whenever I'm inspired to type something, it is always the wrong timing, like I would already be in bed, getting ready to sleep or when I'm outside and the computer is far from reach. Yes, this might sound like a very bad excuse for not updating my blog, especially to those avid bloggers out there. I must also admit that one of the very reasons why I didn't want to simply blog about something is because I'm intimidated by the other blogs that I read. I would be very conscious about my English. And I would always be envious of those who can type very well. Then again, you would say, I must not care about what others think of my English, it is after all my blog and my style of blogging. (See, I know what's in your mind) Well, you are right, but... that is something that I admit is my own doing.

So, what am I trying to say here, hmm... I'm not sure too. I'm just confused if I should continue blogging everday cos I know I cannot give any promises here. It'll end up being useless. Eventually, all promises cease to be fulfilled in my case here. What I can do basically, is.. to... (I'm thinking while I type) er... blog whenever I have the free time:) That would be best for me. For now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home