Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snakes

I don't know what's happening to me these days. Almost every night I've been dreaming of snakes gliding into my house. Scary I tell you!

I don't know whether it's a sign or a warning. These dreams are driving me wild as every now and then I would be checking around the house for any snake evidences. No kidding!

It became more frequent when my maid told us that she saw a baby snake curling itself near the pot outside our garden! And that was 1-2 months ago. From then on, I started to worry and have those dreams. It shouldn't be surprising as my neighbour's house which was just opposite was entered by a cobra! Fortunately the snake professionals managed to capture the snake.

I'm just praying that no such nonsense will happen in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home