Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hope for a miracle

The trip to Singapore on saturday till tuesday was eventful.

On the first day, my family didn't really go anywhere, just visited my grandmother at her house.
That night, we prayed for her, hoping that she'll be able to walk again. I'm quite happy she hasn't given up on God yet knowing that she couldn't walk for nearly 2-3 years now. Still praying for a miracle to happen.
The next day, we went to see my cousin in NUS. It is beautiful.
The campus and the environment looked conducive, but one thing is that the room my cousin rented looked a little too small. Since that time, my father consistently brought up the topic of me studying in NUS. It never stops until now. Sometimes I think he should be the one enrolling in this university.
The following day was great. Bought a new pair of shoe in Queensway (have been going there quite often since we visited singapore) and a new pair of flip-flops. :)

On that night, my dad, mum and I attended a national healing campaign by Prophet T.B. Joshua. Took abt an hour to find the singapore national stadium as we decided to drive instead. Worse still, Prophet T.B. Joshua did not spoke until about an hour after he was scheduled to speak. Reason was because he arrived the stadium late. Never mind, more importantly was his message. It took about an hour which was pretty long and by that time I guessed some of the handicapped people were starting to feel tired as most of them probably have been lining up at the stadium in the late afternoon. Not to forget, my family did not eat anything for dinner
so we had to starve ourselves until we left.
The healing ministry started only at 10.45, but that didn't stop any of the handicapped from staying on. Our family managed to stay on until 11 and witnessed 3 people being able to walk again.
It was awesome!
My grandmother was supposed to be there too, but due to unforeseen circumstances she had to go on the next night. Hoping she'll be able to walk again soon.
That's about my trip to singapore. Ah yes, managed to do some evangelism to my aunty from Batu Pahat. I noticed her heart and mind is quite open now.

Praise God for that!

Still praying for another miracle to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home