Monday, November 17, 2008

What you see when you blogsurf

Got this off Hannah Yeoh's blog in the comments section of the post "Addressing the future leaders of our country" by an anonymous. I personally find the second last sentence rather amusing apart from the fact that Hannah's a Christian.

The comment starts here:

Maybe, someday, I would like to return to Malaysia to help....

But how can I, after all the education I have and hopes my parents have on me, come back to Malaysia to work when the situation there is much worse, dangerous, discriminatory and difficult?

There is also the matter of pushing on with a career which is never easy in Malaysia especially when you are ethnically chinese, work honestly and will always have to forge your way through a corrupt, discriminatory, injudicious society.

I admire your strength. I wish I have that but since I don't, the next thing I can do is support someone who does - you! =)

Add oil! When I come back to Malaysia, I will lend a hand in your efforts to make a better Subang Jaya, then a better Malaysia.

God bless you, Allah bless you, May Buddha always be around to teach you and may all the Taoist and Hindu Gods watch over you.

I pray for a better Malaysia.

---------------

Another thing. I didn't know Hannah runs on oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home