Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm still A Teen-ager

Ok, since now I've the mood cos I ordered from Belle, here goes.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who wished me yesterday and today of course. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to The Pearlies! Thank you for the surprise party thing that you guys planned which was awesome. For a person who planned and organised quite a few surprises, I was indeed surprise to be surprised. (If that makes sense to you) Christian has the Sarsi gang to surprise him, I have The Pearlies! Hehe.

And for those of you who have no idea what I'm taking about, then you're gonna kena from me because HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER SUCH AN IMPORTANT DATE! Terrrrible....... tsk tsk.

Saturday night or early morning itself, my phone went "buzz..buzz.." (vibration mode la).

These were the people who wished me thru' sms in chronological order: Sara (Applause! She's the winner), Wenli (2nd prize), Caryn (3rd prize), Jeremy(Sorry you missed by 3 hrs, 4:14 am!! Don't you sleep??), Eunice, Sharon, Sen Ming, Hwei-Ming, Alvin, Wen Ming, Li Teng.

The grand prize winner goes to The Pearlies!! Cos they surprised me on Saturday, which was before the actual day and of course my cg (How could I forget them??) :)

But, I really really appreciate all your wishes. Thanks again.

For those of you who still have no idea what the heck I'm saying, then God Bless You.

Last but not least, I would also like to thank my good ol' friend Carol for dedicating a post to me in her blog. You are very much appreciated.


Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home