Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's tomorrow!

Oh no! Tomorrow! The Tans are leaving! It suddenly struck me that I'm gonna miss them. Though I know them only for about a year plus but it seems like a long time. :) Here are my personal messages to you.

Christle Clare
Clare, I'm definitely gonna miss your company in cg. So far, you've been my cg pal week after week, even in bible class. Appreciate that. Will be missing your high-pitched laughter too :) Not many ppl can do that you know. It's a talent, keep it and use it well. :) And the way you say "HEY Stacey", hehe.
Lastly, I'm gonna miss your presence in cg/church.


Belle
Belle, Belle, you're definitely one-of-a-kind type of person, random at times haha. A good-natured person and has a bubbly character. Gonna miss you :)

John
A person who has a face of an angel, like Gabriel (I'm serious) hehe. Talented in dancing and has a friendly personality. Gonna miss you too :)

James
Your face so cute la! You have that "younger brother" kind of face. An enjoyable person to be with. :)

Joy
I've got Joooy! :) Gonna miss your lame jokes missy. Such an obedient and good girl too. :)


Well, to wrap it up, I'm gonna miss all of you! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home