Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Quotable Quotes

1. It won't make a difference if I change what I do, where I am if I don't change what I am
and how I am

2. Thrust yourself today but trust God all the way

3. Your attitude determines your altitude

4. Before you serve your own vision, serve another man's vision

5. It is far better to forgive and forget than to resent and remember

6. You don't have to "suck ass" in order to obtain success (this is a lame one :p)

7. Wisdom is not what I know but what I do

8. Seven days without a Sabbath makes a weak

9. Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare

10. Without a cause men hated Christ, without a cause He loves them

11. The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision

12. The question is not, 'Where is God?' but 'Where isn't God?'

13. If there were no hell, no one would worry about heaven

14. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler

15. Give God what's right; not what's left

16. Man's way leads to a hopeless end but God's way leads to an endless hope

17. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called

18. No one is so good that he can save himself and no one is so bad that God cannot
save him

19. You were born an original. Don't die a copy

20. A lot of kneeling keeps us in good standing


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I`m Jamie, i was just browsing blogs and i came to yours!

I like your quotes!
Nice blog :D

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home