Monday, June 04, 2007

Access denied

Since it was already the beginning of June and my dad has been pressuring me everyday about the result of my application NUS, I went to their website, entered my information and here's what it read on the screen.

Application denied

I can't say that I'm sad or disappointed cos I kinda expected it. I've heard many people telling me that it's not easy to get in and I myself know that.

I know the result only came out on that day and it's their fault for making me wait so long, not forgetting all the questions I get from people around me like, "What are you doing now? or Where are you studying now?" I had to answer questions like that dozens of times and to make matters worst, some of the same people had to ask me the same question every other time I see them.

I'm not saying it's their fault but I find it really tiring to answer the same thing over and over again.

So, now with this post, I hope I don't have to repeat myself to you, yes YOU, the one reading my blog, about my studies.

Then you'll be wondering "So, what's your plan next?"

Well, I'm thinking of applying in HELP for Law, July intake. Anything any of you would like to advise me on my decision to study in HELP?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home