Sunday, June 28, 2009

May you be blessed

A wonderful worship song by the New Creation Church, Singapore and video following after of a 2 year old boy singing the song. I cried just listening to how lovely he sang.

May you be blessed by the words of the song and the videos.


Jesus my help, I call on Your name
I cast my cares on You
Jesus my hope, my tower of strength
My faith is found in You

Bearer of sin, afflicted and tried
You paid redemption’s price
Bearing my curse, You’ve set me on high
Your death has brought me life

I see You pierced, wounded for me
When I look to the cross, I see

I see grace, sealed by Your sacrifice.
I see love reaching for me
Precious blood, washes and sanctifies.
Healing flows, setting me free
I see grace






4 Comments:

Blogger Chronopredator said...

I am blessed :) Thanks for sharing. A wonderful video. I love that worship song too :)

4:10 PM  
Blogger yeongboon said...

God bless u...

it's a great video...i'm so touch by the video, I thought I was moving away from it a while, which i dunno why...
but the child...it reminded me everything again...
thank you =)


God bless u and God bless the child =)

12:36 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

welcome :)Glad you guys liked it.

1:02 AM  
Blogger pat said...

Came to your blog a few times just to play this =)

Thanks for the sharing ^^

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home