Friday, December 19, 2008

It's been a long time...

since I updated here. I've been busy with assignments and whatnots that I didn't have the mood and time to post something up. Hence, the absence in my blog.

Anyways, was away in Penang for 3 days from Sunday to eat all the hawkers' food there. Played some cool game called Blitz, apparently not available in Malaysia yet. Introduced by Josh and family:) Played with mum until one a.m. on monday night at the hotel room even though our eyes were half opened. Had fun eating, walking, shopping and chatting. It was good to take a break from all those assignments. Never let out a single sigh when I was there until I remembered that I had to go college the next day. Haha... In fact I honestly think I have sighed more than I talk this semester. It's stress, I know.

Holidays are starting on Monday. Great. But not so great since I still have assignments to finish. I've only finished one, still have five more to go:( Sssssiiggg...no, I shall not sigh. Whatever it is, I shall not sigh... Count it all joy when you're faced with trials... yes... that's the way.

Like what my lecturer this year used to say after every end of the class...

"On that note,

HALLELUJAH!"


:) bLesSED cHRISTMAS aND A hAPPY nEW yEAR! (trying to be funky this Christmas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home