Wednesday, July 16, 2008

kamsaihamida!

You'll should know what it means right? If you don't, it means "thank you".

So, as a continuation as of yesterday or day before...

DAY 3 JEJU ISLAND

After lunch, we headed to some korean village which I've forgotten the name. Ah, I think I remember. It was where we bought some health products. From what I remember, the people in this village do not have pharmacy or clinic in their area. They just depend on their own medicine to get well. Their own-made honey and tea.


The houses in which they stay in


Then, we went to Cheonjiyeon Falls where a legend is derived from it.


We proceeded to the Teddy Bear Museum which exhibits everything about Teddy Bears. From the cutest to the most expensive.


Teddy Bears in their sleigh

Astronaut Teddy Bears

My dad with "The Beattles"

This is cute. :)

The most expensive Teddy Bear, wearing branded stuff.

The Mona Lisa Teddy Bear

Then, we went to the Chocolate Castle and took a photo of this --->

My father thought they were tomatoes. Came to the chocolate factory to take picture of tomatoes, capsicum I mean. Lol.


That's all for today!

p/s: Off to another place and more sightseeing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home