Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I turned 20 today

It's easy to remember birthdays nowadays with reminders everywhere if you're always on the internet.

There're FACEBOOK, FRIENDSTER, BIRTHDAY REMINDER...? and so many others.

SO just in case you forget a friend's birthday, they have these devices to remind you in your inbox.

Well, on another note, I asked a friend once on her 20th birthday this year if she feels 20. She couldn't answer me.

Now, I understand why myself, especially if you don't even look like one.

You can say that I'm like 20 year old trapped in a 15 year old body.

Hey, I have others who commented that I looked 12 ok! So not funny lor...

What's really funny is the fact that I have mixed feelings about being my actual age. A small part of me enjoys looking younger than my actual age and a bigger part of me just wanna scream out the words "I'M OLDER THAN YOU THINK I AM!"

There's a saying nevertheless, that AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.

And just for the record, I'm 20. This year. Not 5 years later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chronopredator said...

:) Well.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Looking young isn't a bad thing after all :)
How many girls want that?
And you have it?
hehe
Bless You Stacey!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home