Friday, September 14, 2007

My Prayer

Dear Jesus,

You know the troubles and circumstances we go thru' day by day. You know we are not perfect human beings. We do make mistakes sometimes and most of the time we end up emo-ing instead of going back to You. Oh God, sometimes I really wonder if I'm doing the right thing or whether I'm in the right track. It's just so hard to see where exactly am I going. I know that Your ways are not our ways and Your thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Help me Lord to know right from wrong and keep me always on the right path. Lord, teach me Your ways. Guide me in all Your ways and make my life pleasing unto You. Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from the evil one. Help me to be a shining light to the people and may my light bring glory to Your name, Lord. Let me not be deceived by the works of Your enemies and keep me holy in whatever I do or say. Jesus, You are Lord over my life, forever and ever.

In Jesus' name, I pray

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home