Thursday, September 06, 2007

Read, read, read

"Read aloud! 3 times! Read! Read!"

This was relatively the very few infamous statement from one of my SAM lecturers last year.
It suddenly struck me that what she had said that I took in vain all along had made sense to me only after one and a half years. Well, not entirely..but the word "READ".

When I first started my Law degree in Help in July, not one lecturer missed out mentioning to us students to read more. Not only read.. but read MORE... The fact that they know so much more than me made me feel pressured to read stuff that I used to (and still) find them boring/uninteresting.

Basically, I don't have a problem reading. The part which I find difficulty in is when I have to force myself to fix my eyes on "stuff"/reading materials that don't appeal to me. And this is not good...

I practically have (or pretend) to show some interest in what I don't enjoy reading. Apparently this will help me in my studies or if not, in the future.

After all, "it's all for your own good." (I Not Stupid)


Those who are doing Law will know what I'm going through.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home