Thursday, September 27, 2007

DESSERTS!

Desserts!

Who wants desserts?

I want!

No no... I'm not talking about desserts...

I'm talking about the word "desserts" read in backwards.

My lecturer thinks the word has been abused by students, overly used or it is an overstatement to use that word.

She didn't realise that the word is so oftenly abused because of her. I wanted to tell her that I always get headaches after attending her lecture. As usual, I never had the guts to do it, or rather I haven't found the guts to say so.

As much as I dislike her autocratic nature, I find her quite a respectable lecturer in terms of what she tells us in class and the way she goes about on the subject she teaches.

She is likeable on one hand and unlikeable on the other. She told us there was once where a group of girls labelled her as the "mean machine." It was kinda funny when she told us because I remembered something at that point in time.

There was one time at the closing of her lecture when she sort of "lectured" us. She noticed the look on our faces after her "lecture" and said, "You all look like you've just been hit by a three-tonne truck." That's when we, students thought the same thing... she's the three-tonne truck. Lol.


But then again, I still admire her. The question is to what extent do I admire her.

Now, I'm hungry. Let's get desserts! (literally)


1 Comments:

Blogger Bernard said...

...

lame... lol

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home