Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last day of work (Woohoo...or Boohoo..?)

Such an emo day...

I never thought I would felt this way when I leave the company. Part of me wants to stay and the other part of me wants to leave...and I chose the latter. Well, goodbye is always the hardest thing to say, ain't it?

My colleagues, though I do not know them very well, treated me with Japanese food during lunch today. Took tonnes of pictures (mostly random) and took a video which lasted for 20 minutes.
Had no last words for them, couldn't think of any either. Went one round in the office and shook everybody's hand except for the first person (I only realised that after I got into the car).


My colleagues. From L-R: Me, Peggy, Yee Wei, Neo and Chok


I will miss them.

Anyways, tomorrow I'm back to holidays! Now that's WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home