Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gonna miss you, Shu Xian

Yes, it's me again. See... I managed to type another post here. Not bad for second day.

Anyways, just got back from LCCT terminal after sending Shu Xian off to Brisbane, Australia. My childhood friend of approx. 12 years...? I didn't cry although I felt like I wanted to after seeing her mum cry as she hugged her beloved daughter. Her evil brothers, on other hand, were also sad but not because of her going away but more because they are now deprived from transportation freedom as their sister used to be their chauffeur in town. Now that she has gone to Australia, they missed her driving... nyek nyek nyek.

Tomorrow's another day of uni. Hmm... (I kinda replaced my 'sigh' with this). Came back from the airport and did some unfinished work which I didn't manage to do in the afternoon. I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow... Will I be seeing you again tomorrow, my dear non-existent blog readers??

I sure hope so.Till then, goodnight!

Pss..it's a Valentine's Day tomorrow! (So?) :p



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home